Dark discoloration of the skin in underarms means "BIG NO" to all the sleeveless top and trashing your tank tops. Armpits are one of the most sensitive parts of the skin and treating it well is not an easy task. As it can happen due to an accumulation of dead cells, sun exposure, shaving, usage of chemical based deodorants, hormonal imbalance and improper ventilation or may be sweating.
The best solution to all this is natural home remedies and one of the best products is “Baking Soda”. It’s safe to use, easily available at affordable prices with no harm to the skin. Using baking soda to lighten the armpits is a very simple and effective process. It can be used in varies ways.
1. Baking Soda with Water
(One Spoon of baking soda and three spoons of water to get the perfect mixture)
2. Baking Soda with Honey
(One Spoon of baking soda and one spoon of Honey)
3. Baking Soda with Lemon
(One Spoon of baking soda and two spoons of lemon juice)
4. Baking Soda with Rose Water
(One Spoon of baking soda and three spoons of rose water)
You can use the baking soda mixed with any one of these to get the best effective results. Here we are sharing the best way to use the mixture to get the most amazing result.
• Mix both ingredients into a thick paste.
• Clean your armpits properly with water
• Remove any traces of Perfume/deodorant if applied.
• Dry the skin and apply the paste evenly to both armpits.
• Leave on for 10 minutes and then remove with warm water.
Baking soda or sodium bicarbonate is one such a natural ingredient that widely used to lighten up the dark underarms. It’s not just easily available but also very effective on every skin tone
Here we have listed the Benefits of using Baking Soda
1. It has the ability to lighten dark underarm if used regularly.
2. It exfoliates the skin and removes dead skin cells.
3. It absorbs the excess oil and unclogs the pores to prevent darkness in the underarms.
4. It has a skin lightening property which helps us to get the whiter skin tone.
5. Not just that it also acts as a natural deodorant that helps to prevent the bad odour.
Tips and Precautions
1. First and the most important thing are to do the skin patch test before applying it on the armpits.
2. If you feel any burning sensations redness, rashes please stop using it.
3. Always opt for waxing to remove the underarm hair from roots and to clear dead cells.
4. Avoid using chemical products regularly.
5. As using baking soda is natural process patience is a key as it takes some time to get the desire whiter tone.
6. Do not use the razor on armpits as it’s the most sensitive part of the body and it can harm the skin.
Baking soda is the most natural and household product with skin Whiting properties. Using it will only give you good results and confidence to wear your beautiful outfits.