Diet & Health
WHAT IS KUNDALINI YOGA?
Kundalini Yoga is also called as ‘The Yoga of Awareness’. The name was actually formed through a focus on awakening Kundalini energy through regular practice of meditation, pranayam, chanting mantra and yoga asana. This form of yoga is a mix of Bhakti Yoga, Raja Yoga and Shakti Yoga. And trust me, this yoga can help you to find out the maximum from you and make you feel your life, the purpose of life.
THE BEST THING ABOUT KUNDALINI YOGA
Kundalini Yoga is actually a combination of physical postures, breathing, movement, stretching, meditation, mantra and relaxation. This yoga aims to cultivate the creative values, speak truth and focus on the compassion and consciousness needed to serve and heal others. So, it’s obvious that it will bring you a balance within your body, soul and mind.
BENEFITS OF KUNDALINI YOGA
Well, there are lots of benefits of Kundalini Yoga. Let’s have a look on these –
1. Ends your anxiety and gives a reason to smile. The smile of joy.
2. Definitely you will find improvement in your health status.
3. Increases your lung capacity.
4. Improves your patience and tolerance power.
5. Your spine will be more flexible.
6. Controls the glandular or endocrine function.
7. This can help you think greater.
8. Also there is a self awareness.
A LITTLE DRAWBACK
Yes, there may be some drawbacks like palpitation, headache or rapid heartbeat etc. So, it’s better first consult your physical condition, then do start Kundalini Yoga.
KUNDALINI YOGA POSES
Kundalini Yoga is made up of some real efforts. It’s nothing less than any gym session. You need to perform the poses appropriately. And obviously effort fully. The Kundalini Yoga poses are as follows –
1. Child’s pose.
2. Frog pose.
3. Camel pose.
4. Downward dog pose.
5. Cobra pose.
6. Bow pose.
7. Nose to knee pose.
8. Crow pose.
9. Rock pose.
10. Lotus pose.
11. Sitting breath of fire pose.
12. Standing breath of fire pose.
13. Forward fold pose.
14. Shoulder stand pose.
15. Mountain pose.
Perform these yoga poses, which are under Kundalini Yoga. And get the most benefits.