Diet & Health
WATER FAST DIET – WHAT’S IT?
Water fast diet is a process where you drink only water for some particular days. May be it seems like you are starving, but it is something where you are consuming absolutely zero calorie. Water fast diet can also be referred as cleansing diet as it helps to clean your entire system. Not only the detoxification or the weight loss, it is also effective for high blood pressure, high cholesterol, diabetes and heart diseases. There are few types of water fast. It can be for 3 days, 7 days or for 10 days. Well, let’s have a look on its benefits –
BENEFITS OF WATER LOSS DIET
FASTEST WEIGHT LOSS
It will help you to lose weight, that’s quite obvious. Because when you are not consuming any type of calories, your body will automatically target the stored fats, which will ultimately result in losing weight. But there may be a chance that when you end up with your water fast plan, you can regain the weight. Sp, be conscious about post water fast calorie consumption.
I lower the occurrence of cardiovascular disease and keep our heart healthy.
LOWERS BLOOD PRESSURE
It also helps in lowering high blood pressure.
IMPROVES DIGESTIVE SYSTEM
It improves your aver all digestive process and deals with problems like constipation, gas and diarrhoea.
Water fasting helps in recovery of damaged tissues. Also it controls which cells to protect and which cells to not and thus improve the tissue recovery.
Only water, no food – definitely a great way to detoxify your body. From glowing skin, to flawless beauty to healthy body everything will benefit you.
There are studies which have found that fasting slows the aging. Remember, it slows aging but does not stop aging.
YOU FEEL CONFIDENT
Once you are done with this process you reach a point of self control, where you feel more and more confident about yourself.
GUIDELINES OF WATER FASTING
1. Firstly, decide whether you would start with 1 day water fast or 3 day or 7 day. But the suggestion is let’s start with 1 day in a week.
2. Take enough rest during this period, to cope up with the low energy level.
3. Drink water throughout the day. Daily 3 lit of water are recommended.
4. Choose the dates according your work schedule, when you do not have to deal with any stress.
5. Avoid any heavy workout. Be in a habit of meditation.
6. Break your fast with foods low in calories. For the first few days take liquids such as juice or soup.
7. Make yourself mentally prepared, remember it’s not that much easy as it seems.
IGNORE WATER FAST IN FOLLOWING CASES
1. During pregnancy or lactating period.
2. Under weight.
3. Severe migraine.
4. Thyroid dysfunction.
5. If under any medication.
6. Liver disease.
7. Type-I diabetes.
8. Cancer (developed stage).