Beauty is about being comfortable in your own skin. Who doesn't want flawless, blemish and acne-free, glowing skin? We are here to help you with the best beauty secrets that will help you in minimizing blackheads, whiteheads, oily skin, pimples and even pigmentation.
Enhance your natural beauty with natural products. Always remember that getting flawless skin is not an overnight miracle. It takes some pampering, skin care routine and as we all have heard “You Are What You Eat” hence healthy diet. Luckily for you, everything you need is already in your kitchen.
To get the beautiful skin all you need is lemon juice and baking soda. It would cater to all your beauty needs. Baking soda and lemon is a great combination and is used in a lot of beauty recipes.
Make the Mask
1. Take one teaspoon of lemon juice with two tablespoons of baking soda.
2. Mix the ingredients well until you get the pale yellow paste.
3. Except your eyes rub this paste gently on your face in circular motion with fingers, just for 2 minutes
(If you feel any burning sensation, rashes or redness on your skin please immediately wash the mixture off)
3. Scrub your face nicely with the paste and leave it on your skin for around 5 to 10 minutes so that it can absorb the excess oil.
4. Wash your face with normal water and pat your skin dry.
5. Moisturize your skin well and feel the difference.
Lemon juice helps in opening up the pores and makes it easier for the baking soda granules to scrape dead skin, blackheads and whiteheads away. It also removes the excess oil from the skin and makes it clean and clear.
Benefits of Using the Lemon and Baking Soda Mask
• It fights acne and helps treat acne and acne scars if used regularly (Twice a week).
• Its anti-microbial properties remove dead skin cells easily.
• Baking soda anti bacterial and anti fungal properties treats infections that cause blackheads.
• Baking soda softens the skin and clears pores.
• Its helps to achieve the whiter tone.
• This mask deep cleans the skin and makes it glowing.
• Lemon juice, rich in citric acid and vitamin C.
• It prevents the build-up of dirt and oil in pores.
• This mask also kills bacteria and reduces the chances of infection.
• Effective cleanser when used in the correctly.
Tips & Precautions
As both the products are natural and easily available in the kitchen, it is completely safe to use this mask, however, take the following precautions while using this mask.
1. Avoid using it on the eyes as it may cause irritation.
2. Do not use this mask on tender skin.
3. Do the patch test before using this mask on the face.
4. If you have any skin condition, avoid using this mask without dermatologist consultation.
5. If you have any wounds or burns, do not use this mask as it will cause irritation.
It's an effective mask for getting the clearer and flawless skin. It's not just inexpensive, but also environment-friendly. Use this natural wonderful “Lemon and Baking Soda Mask” and be your own kind of beautiful.