· Remove your shoes at the door – it stops you bringing dirt into the house.
· Do your least favorite household chore first.
· Keep a waste-paper basket in each room.
· The Less you have, the easier it is to keep clean. Clear away clutter once a month and have a good sort out once a year. If you haven’t used something in the last year, then you probably don’t need it.
· Keep work surfaces tidy.
· Storage space is essential – invest in extra cupboards if you need them.
· Encourage your children to tidy up after themselves
· To discourage random clutter. Keep A “lost property box” in living room.
· Tidy up after a meal rather than leave the dishes until the morning
· Organize a rota so that all family members play their part.
Encourage your children to help keep the house clean and tidy.