Nowadays it has become one of the common lines in social networking site, that “What’s more heart breaking than a breakup? –Hair fall.” Yes, most of the ladies are suffering from hair problems and it is becoming unmanageable. Probably most of them have tried the most possible remedies. Well, let me tell you that ‘Yoga’ could be one of them. Yoga can actually make your grow and could be a remedy of your hair problems. Here are the yogas which can protect your hair –
1. Vajrasana is a sitting asana in yoga. It is a kneeling position sitting on the heels. A person need not be sitting in an erect position to do it.
2. The practitioner sits on the heels with the calves beneath the thighs. There is a four finger gap between the kneecaps.
3. The first toe of both the feet should touch each other and sit erect.
1. In the Sirasana the body is completely inverted and held upright supported by the forearms, while the crown of the head rests lightly on the floor.
2. If one have high blood pressure or palpitation then it’s better to avoid Sirasana.
1. Make a ‘V’ position with your hands and feet on the floor.
2. Push back your hips. Your heels should be touching the floor also.
1. Stand with your feet together. Bend your knees slightly and fold your torso over your legs, moving from the hips, not the lower back.
2. Place your hands next to your feet or on the ground in front of you.
3. Inhale and extend your chest to lengthen your spine. Keep your gaze directed forward.
4. Exhale and gently press both legs toward straight. Lift the kneecaps and gently spiral your upper, inner thighs back. Keep your legs straight without hyper extending.
5. On an exhalation, extend your torso down without rounding your back. Stay long throughout your neck, extending the crown of your head toward the ground. Draw your shoulders down your back.
1. Begin by lying on your back, with your legs and arms extended.
2. As you exhale, draw both of your knees to your chest. Clasp your hands around your knees.
3. While holding only your right knee, release your left leg and extend it along the floor. Hold this pose for 30 seconds to 1 minute.
4. Draw your left knee back in towards your chest and clasp your hands around both knees again.
5. While holding only your left knee, release your right leg and extend it along the floor. Hold this pose for the same amount of time. Finally, draw both knees to your chest.
1. Lie down in the supine position then raise your legs slowly upward and bring it to 90° angle.
2. Bring the legs towards head by raising the buttocks up. Place the palms on your back for support and place the chin against the chest.
3. Maintain the position as long as comfortable.