Mango is a delicious fruit that is not only good for your taste buds but also for your skin. Mango contains many vitamins and minerals that can help nourish your skin, making it look healthy and glowing. Here is a simple recipe for a mango face pack that can help improve your skin’s health:
- 1 ripe mango
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp yogurt
- Cut the mango and remove the flesh from the skin and the seed.
- Put the mango flesh into a blender and blend until it becomes a smooth puree.
- In a small bowl, mix the mango puree with honey and yogurt until well combined.
- Apply the mixture to your face, avoiding the eye area.
- Leave the mask on for 15-20 minutes.
- Rinse off with warm water and pat your face dry with a clean towel.
- Apply your regular moisturizer to your skin.
- Mango is rich in vitamins A and C, which can help brighten your skin and reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Honey is a natural humectant, which can help retain moisture in your skin, making it look more hydrated and plump.
- Yogurt contains lactic acid, which can help exfoliate your skin and remove dead skin cells, revealing smoother and brighter skin.
Note : Before applying the mask to your face, do a patch test on your inner arm to make sure you’re not allergic to any of the ingredients. Also, if you have sensitive skin, reduce the amount of honey or omit it altogether, as it can sometimes cause irritation.