There are many types of robots that are being developed and are expected to be released in the future. Some of the most notable include:
1. Autonomous vehicles: Autonomous vehicles are robots that are designed to operate without human intervention, and they are being developed for a variety of applications, including transportation, military, and exploration. They use a variety of sensors and algorithms to navigate their environment and make decisions about how to move and interact with other objects. Some examples of autonomous vehicles include self-driving cars, drones, and underwater vehicles.
2. Medical robots: Medical robots are robots that are being developed to assist doctors and nurses in the diagnosis and treatment of patients. They may be used to perform surgeries, deliver medication, or provide rehabilitation therapy. Some examples of medical robots include robotic surgery systems, medication dispensing robots, and rehabilitation robots.
3. Social robots: Social robots are robots that are designed to interact with humans in a natural and intuitive way, and they are being developed for a variety of applications, including education, entertainment, and healthcare. They may be used to teach children, provide companionship to the elderly, or assist with tasks such as reminding people to take their medication. Some examples of social robots include educational robots, therapy robots, and entertainment robots.
4. Industrial robots: Industrial robots are robots that are used in manufacturing and other industrial processes to increase efficiency and productivity. They may be used to assemble products, weld components, or perform other tasks. Industrial robots can be programmed to perform a wide range of tasks, and they can work at a faster pace and with greater precision than humans.
5. Service robots: Service robots are robots that are designed to perform tasks that are typically carried out by humans, such as cleaning, security, and delivery. They may be used in a variety of settings, including homes, offices, and public spaces. Some examples of service robots include vacuum cleaning robots, security robots, and delivery robots.
It is difficult to predict exactly when these types of robots will be released or become widely available, as it depends on a variety of factors, including technological development and market demand.